Re: Something i have yet unsolved...

2002-07-02 07:52:11
On Tue, Jul 02, 2002 at 06:14:53AM -0700, Professional Software Engineering
wrote:
At 14:41 2002-07-02 +0200, Mailing Manager wrote:

Correct.  Procmail is not an MTA.  You're EXTRA hosed if the users are
being BCC'd.
The users are not bcc'd.
I use forward from the two address that all the users must see.

Uhm, I don't quite follow what you're saying here.  If you have the
capacity to give these users separate accounts, do so - then just run them
from their respective .procmailrc files.  By having the SEPARATE USERS have
SEPARATE ACCOUNTS, and therefore SEPARATE LOCAL DELIVERIES, you'll better
ensure that they each get a copy when two users are addressed - even if one
(or both) is BCC'd.

The users ahve already separate account.
The example it the .procmailrc for one user.
I need that when i mail TO LEGALMAIL@ and BCC OBSERVER@
The users that recevie the mail forwarded by LEGAMAIL and OBSERVER, put in
both the right folder thsi single email.
HEre is an example:

mike send to LEGAMAIl and BCC to OBSERVER.
LEGALMAIL have a forward to tom and jerry
OBSERVER have a procmailrc that !send to tom and jerry too..
Well actually the mail from mike goes to only LEGALMAIL, and NOT on the
OBSERVER FOLDER in the users home.
I wolud like that this single email,goes to both LEGALMAIL and OBSERVER
folder.
THe rules i use are similar to an logic OR.
When procmail match TO, it stop and only LEGAMIL folder are used.
I wolud like that if it is present an CC with OBSERVER (or like i said
viceversa)  also on the OBSERVER folder i can see the mail from mike.
I hope this would be more clear than before.

thanks