compiling problems

2002-07-02 08:09:14
Hi,

I'm compiling Procmail 3.22 on a Solaris 8 machine and I'm getting the error
below:

Compiling it on Solaris 6 gave me no problems.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks,

James.

cd src; make ../autoconf.h
/bin/sh ./autoconf /bin/sh "/bin/rm -f" "mv -f" /dev/null \
 "fgrep" "make" o "__defaults__" \
 "/usr/bin" ../autoconf.h
==
In order for the kernel-locking tests to work as intended I have to be able
test-lock files on as many semantically different filesystems as possible
(for
more information about this, READ PARAGRAPH TWO in INSTALL).  To suppress
this
prompt you can set the LOCKINGTEST variable in the Makefile.

Please add writable directories to the list.  You should only add
directories
that reside on filesystems that have unique characteristics.  E.g. if you
have
several remote NFS partitions, pick some unique client-server pairs, there
is
little use in picking the same server twice from the same client-machine.
An excellent candidate would be a remotely mounted mail spool directory.
==

I will temporarily use a testdirectory named _locktest
in the following directories:

/tmp .

If you would like to add any, please specify them below,
press return to continue:

Initiating fcntl()/kernel-locking-support tests

Proceeding with kernel-locking-support tests in the background
Testing for const
Testing for volatile
Testing for prototypes
Testing for enum
Checking for POSIX and ANSI/ISO system include files
Whoeaaa!  There's something fishy going on here.
You have a look and see if you detect anything uncanny:
gcc -c -O _autotst.c
In file included from includes.h:80,
                 from _autotst.c:1:
/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/sparc-sun-solaris2.8/2.95.3/include/math.h:5: math.h:
No such file or directory
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `_autotst.o'
Current working directory /export/home/jspina/procmail-3.22/src
I suggest you take a look at the definition of CFLAGS*
in the Makefile before you try make again.
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `../autoconf.h'