procmail and sendmail virtual hosting

2002-07-03 12:12:40
Hi again,

I use procmail for local delivery via mLocal in my sendmail.cf.  It's
set up exactly as described in some online procmail docs.

I host a number of domains on my system, and use sendmail's virtual
hosting and virtual user tables to deliver incoming mail to a virtual
domain to a local mailbox.

procmail processing does not seem to take place on the mail to virtual
domains, even though it remains on the system.  Mail to users with
accounts at the root or non-virtual domain is processed.

How can I force procmail to process all incoming email?  Most of the
virtual users are popmail only and do not have active shell accounts on
the system.

I'd greatly appreciate any assistance with this, thank you.

--Eric