Re: $1 $2 $3

2002-07-08 20:38:02

    Version is 3.22.

    Would you show me quickly how to turn on verbose logging?

    I will also try it with sendmail 8.12x if you think
that is the problem.

Homer Wilson Smith     I would rather die poor    Lightlink Internet
(607) 277-0959 KC2ITF  than suffer the patronage  Ithaca, NY
homer(_at_)lightlink(_dot_)com    of bigots and pinheads.    www.lightlink.com