mailstat problem

2002-07-17 00:19:46
When I tried to run mailstat after downloading emails I got the
message:

"Most people don't type their own logfiles;  but, what do I care?"

I found this referenced in /usr/bin/mailstat

On a tip from a newsgroup I tried : "mailstat < Procmail/.procmail.log"
and got this result:

[holtzm(_at_)localhost holtzm]$ mailstat

  Total  Number Folder

Followed by the entire contents of the log. On my old RH6.0 this command
would show the number of _new_ emails delivered to each mailbox. This is
what I'm trying to achieve this time with no successs.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

--
Bob Holtzman
 ......check the price of the beer!"