Re: negated match on ARG

2002-07-19 17:22:12
Ok, I'm doing this right then.... I must have another looping problem....

schu

Philip Guenther wrote:
Matthew Schumacher <matt(_dot_)s(_at_)aptalaska(_dot_)net> writes:

Can anyone provide some same syntax on how to do negated matching on a ARG?

I can't seem to make this work:

* ARG ?? ! ^^test^^

What happens when you try?  What does the verbose log show?

As a condition, it looks correct to me.  It'll also work when written as
        * ! ARG ?? ^^test^^

The order of the '!' relative to the "var ??" part doesn't matter.

Philip Guenther