Re: bad match?

2002-07-28 12:12:54
Technically, that's correct (and I believe I mentioned that.)  However,
even if the period in the search item is interpreted as "any character",
where'd the match on the "k" go?

b...ru would match "be brutal" as would b.*ru but the "bk.ru" search item
shouldn't have matched unless the "k" assumes some meaning unknown to me.
(I'm not a regex expert, so that's possible I suppose.)

                                - fleet -