Re: bad clams?

2002-07-29 13:59:43
Interesting - I'll try it.  FWIW, your "echo "TO xyz.zoo" | egrep
'xyz*zoo'" does nothing from my (bash) command line.  No complaints; but
no response.

                                - fleet -

And, not to be argumentative; but when I invoke 'man egrep' I get the grep
man pages - with a note that egrep = grep -E (and fgrep = grep -F).