Proftpd question which is not solved by answering Defaultroot ;-)

2002-07-30 04:50:48
Hi,

I have already asked twice or more how I can disable the feature? that
having set Defaultroot to /home, users can see the home folders of other users
(only see!).

I have not only user's homes in /home, there are other folders I want to be
accessed. So Defaultroot to /home/user isn't interesting. And to mount the
other folders I described before into each user's home directory is not a
solution for me. There are too many users and that would be really crap...

So please, if somebody knows something that could help me... ;-)

Thanks

M. W.

http://www.gmx.net