/etc/procmailrc vs ~/.procmailrc

2002-07-30 01:08:37
for my /etc/procmailrc I want to qualify it by domain, otherwise I want
it to skip to ~/.procmailrc.

For instance within /etc/procmailrc
if Delivered_to = *@(xxx|yyy|zzz).com then (continue with
/etc/procmailrc)
otherwise skip to ~/.procmailrc

How can I do this?

--
SI Reasoning
si(_at_)mindspring(_dot_)com

"Monsanto should not have to vouchsafe the safety of biotech food.
Our interest is in selling as much of it as possible.
Assuring its safety is the FDA's job."
-Phil Angell, Monsanto's director of corporate communications

"I've never seen anything like it in my life. Their skin would literally
slough
off, like a blood blister on the bottom of your foot."
-Mack Finley, member of 1966 fish studies in Snow Creek near Monsanto
Anniston plant

In 1998, a former Anniston plant manager, William Papageorge, was asked
in
a deposition whether Monsanto officials ever shared their data about PCB
hazards with the community.
"Why would they?" he replied.

"If you put it all in context, I think
we've got nothing to be ashamed of."
-Robert Kaley,
the environmental affairs director for Solutia (Monsanto) who also
serves as the PCB expert for the American Chemistry Council,
discussing PCB contamination of Anniston.