RE: Procmail to screen domain mail

2002-08-02 20:55:36
In your message dated Fri, 2 Aug 2002 15:41:17 -0400, jas(_at_)dect(_dot_)com
said
that ...

 To make matters worse, this project is for a retirement home so it's going
 to have more than it's share of hits on some key words.

 Spamassassin looks pretty good.  Are you running Anomy Sanitizer also for
 file attachment removal?

 What do do you do with messages that you don't delete and files that you
 save, it seems like that would mean that somebody would have to wade through
 all that trash and make manual decisions on it later.  And if you
 automatically delete the trash after a month or something like that, how
 would people know that they'd missed a valid e-mail message?

I use CRON to mail my procmail logs twice a day. All spam is marked and
delivered to a separate account which I scan and delete occasionally.

If I see something I need in the logs I can retrieve it quickly.

--
Best Regards,

Tim Rice