Re: forwarded messages and bounces are split in two

2002-08-07 16:57:23
At 21:11 2002-08-07 +0300, Mike Jackson did say:
I looked that the archives and tried to find the answer on how to
prevent this, but didn't really see it.

I often receive mail addressed to
"postmaster(_at_)some(_dot_)domain(_dot_)com"", like
double bounces to, and they get split into seperate messages.

You should really consider using VERBOSE logging and checking out what it is your recipes are reacting to. By posting a link to your WHOLE .procmailrc, rather than identifying the specific recipe which is going sideways on you, you're basically expecting someone here to take the time to do a complete analysis of your procmailrc.

PLEASE do that much of the legwork.

A VERBOSE log would indicate at what point you appear to end up with an extra copy of your message, and very likely would point you directly at the offending operation.