APOLOGY: can't take credit (was attachment scanning)

2002-08-14 11:07:31
On Wed, 14 Aug 2002, David W. Tamkin wrote:

Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 08:57:45 -0500
From: David W. Tamkin <dattier(_at_)panix(_dot_)com>
To: procmail(_at_)Lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE
Subject: can't take credit (was attachment scanning)

Udi wrote, addressing Bart,

| Thanks Bert, when David Tamkin tald me about I deleted the m/a
| lines as first-aid than I thought it is too brutal and I change
| it to mixed.  From your explain I understand that delete was ok.

It couldn't have been I.  I know nothing about MIME (except that 100% ...
[...]

        Thanks, I found it:

From: Lars Hecking <lhecking(_at_)nmrc(_dot_)ucc(_dot_)ie>
To: procmail(_at_)Lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 17:47:43 +0000
[...]
 You should use reformime instead. metamail is old, buggy, and basically
 unmaintained. IIRC it cannot deal with multipart/alternative message,
 which then make an excellent inroad for (VBS) script worms/viruses,
 or other active content.
[...]

        I'm sory, it was you (:-) Lars Hecking!

Bye,