Re: Re[2]: procmailrc question

2002-08-20 01:43:51
"Alexander V. Gorlov" <ales(_at_)vis(_dot_)infotel(_dot_)ru> writes:
But I need 2 different basic procmailrc files for 2 different delivery mode.
May I do it or it is impossible?

I see two relatively straightforward solutions:
1) compile another procmail binary with a different value for the ETCRC
   #define in the config.h file
2) if the decision of what /etc/procmailrc should be used is dependent
   on the user, put the required logic in the /etc/procmailrc file so
   that it can then INCLUDERC the proper file for the user.

Philip Guenther