RE: html tags "remover"?

2002-08-29 10:38:49
ObDigression: this post not really procmail-related.  Delete now
if that bugs you.

From: "Michael J. Rensing" <michael(_dot_)rensing(_at_)shaw(_dot_)ca>
Given that no-one has created the perfect spam filter, and that some

Here's some interesting reading:

http://www.paulgraham.com/spam.html

This wouldn't be an issue if I used a pure text mail viewer, but I'm
using Outlook (not really a choice), so I'm going to run my mail
through a linux box first to clean it up...

Michael, if it's Outlook 2002, i.e., XP, there is a free COM
plug-in that renders HTML mail into text automatically.  I've
been using and loving it for three months.

http://www.slovaktech.com/attachmentoptions.htm

Regards,
Dallman Ross