Re: procmail/postfix/fetchmail dillemma

2002-09-03 10:31:48
On Tuesday 03 September 2002 03:37, Ruud H.G. van Tol wrote:
Robin Lynn Frank skribis:
I discovered this when setting a new machine up to run spamassassin.
Local mail is running thru procmail correctly, but what is hauled
from remote servers by fetchmail never runs thru procmail.  I'v
examined the logs and they confirm that on local mail is there.  We
are receiving mail on this machine from remote servers, but somehow
it is bypassing  procmail.  Any ideas on why this is happening would
be appreciated

Check the .forward of the fetchmail-user. And it's .procmailrc.

There is no .forward for the user.