Re: procmail/postfix/fetchmail dillemma

2002-09-04 12:02:40
On Tue, 3 Sep 2002, Robin Lynn Frank wrote:

RLF> Further information:
RLF>
RLF> If I invoke fetchmail with -m "/usr/bin/procmail -d %T" . the output
RLF> goes to procmail.  If I include mda=/usr/bin/procmail in the
RLF> fetchmailrc and invoke without the command line switches, it does not
RLF> (the command line switches are ignored within the fetchmailrc)

My fetchmail does not have an /etc/fetchmailrc option so I can't comment
on that.  But I think from the above it is probably a syntax error.  From
the stuff I have in my rc file for other keywords, I should think you need
to put in the user sections:

mda command

without the equals sign.

Have you tried

fetchmail -V

to see how fetchmail is using the option information?

Alan

( Please do not email me AS WELL as replying to the list. Personal
  email is welcome but may invoke a password autoresponder. )