Re: Fetchmail & Procmail

2002-09-15 07:56:09
On Sat,Sep14,2002at12:51:12PM+1000, Luke wrote:
<snip>
So basically I want to
have fetchmail activate procmail when it finishes checking ALL POP3 accounts,
and then the new messages are automatically sorted.

I do not know if this is the "correct" way to have it done but this
works for me and has been working for me since i set it up. I only check
one pop3 account and then i have procmail dump it to my ~/Mail/ folder
which i use mutt to read. But here is an example anyway and hopefully it
will help you.

poll my.popserver.net with proto POP3
user 'XXXXX' there with password 'xxxxxxx' is 'myusername' here options stripcr
mda '/usr/bin/nice /usr/bin/procmail -f -RCPT=%T /home/username/.procmailrc'

--
rich