Re: new user: what am I doing wrong with this recipe?

2002-09-15 20:23:26
At 11:44 2002-09-16 +0900, Bill Wilson wrote:

Here's what I am trying to cook up, but it is not working.

:0
* B ?? !^[\$B | !2022-jp | B ?? !EUC-JP

That's totally invalid syntax.

Besides, there's no ! operator within the regexp itself - only at the beginning of the condition.

I'm not going to even try to parse what you're expressing above, but how about you try an :0E condition on multiple recipes which all deliver to empty braced operations (meaning, do nothing), or instead of :0E, use scoring. See the procmailrc, procmailsc, and procmailex manpages.

:0
* 9875643210^0 B ?? 2022-jp
* 9875643210^0 B ?? EUC-JP

:0Efw
|/usr/local/bin/spamassassin -P

But, this isn't working. What am I doing wrong?

You're expecting that B and ?? can be used within the regexp multiple times.