RE: new user: what am I doing wrong with this recipe?

2002-09-16 08:43:10
[Dallman Ross had written:] "Since that does happen to any mail that
isn't to the one or the other (or both),"

It is the "or both" that I was referring to, although I had my logic
backwards. OK, now I see why it will work. So, if I understand what you
are saying this list of negations could be extended and the action would
only be triggered if one or more (or all) of the conditions actually
existed?

Terry Poperszky