Re: Mail Reader Recommendations Wanted (was: Getting index's to update using Fetchmail -> Procmail -> MBOX)

2002-09-18 18:22:48
I decided on Mutt.  It seems to have a lot of speed and power.  It's highly
configurable, and intelligent enough to reuse other unix tools rather than
repeat functionality with redundant code.  It also works on all mailbox
formats.. so if I quit my job for another company, I can bring home whatever
mailbox format from work and mix it w/ my other mail.  The downside is that
it's a pain to learn.. but I figure in a year or so I'll really appreciate
what I can do with it.