Re: checking against blacklist

2002-09-28 19:23:16
Hi
Am Samstag, 28. September 2002 23:28 schrieb Professional Software
Engineering:
At 22:02 2002-09-28 +0200, Axel Heinrici did say:
:0 c :                          #Falsche Replys markieren

* ! ^[Ii]n-[rR]eply-[Tt]o:...$
* [Ss]ubject:.*[Rr]e:

Please note that the procmailrc manpage clearly states that procmail
regexps ARE NOT case-sensitive unless you include the flag telling it
to act as such.  Thus, the bracketed characters are wholly
unnecessary here.

Ok, I also read this afterwards. I had several tries to get this
working. I also tried using egrep run from shell. So, in this version I
show the unnecessary [aA]-stuff.

:0 Wh:
:
| egrep  -f .falscheReplys
|egrep -E Message-ID: |awk -F " " '{print $2}' >>.falscheReplys

listen-reste/

[snip - several more recipes written while under the influence of
something]

Uh, RIGHT NOW go check your VERBOSE error log because it's going to
be screaming at you.  Also, please cite where it is any of the
documeation implies that a recipe allows for MULTIPLE DELIVERY LINES.
 These clearly don't APPEAR to be line continuations.

Ok, you are also right here. I misread "exactly one action line" to
"exactly on action per line" :-).
Anyway, I tried to split this into two recipes.
This still doesn't work.

I useed this version as showed in my mail before:

:0 Whc:
| egrep  -f .falscheReplys
|egrep -E Message-ID: |awk -F " " '{print $2}' >>.falscheReplys

:0 Wh:
| egrep  -f .falscheReplys
listen-reste/

This clearly uses one action line. The first line should be only a test
because of the Whc flag.
Why does this does not work?

There is still tuning to be done to get this really nice. But what is
the reason the version above is not putting mails containing the
special message-IDs-mails into "listen-reste/".

Just to clarify things. The reason I want to use mesage ID-s is to
filter things recursively. When there is one message using "subject:
Re:...." without really replying, any mail following as reply to this
is also filtered.
This gives opportunity to put a message-ID to the list and the whole
following thread is dumped.

still not knowing what goes wrong

greatfully
        Axel