Re: Using Procmail to find OLD Messages?

2002-09-30 13:48:47
At 13:56 2002-09-30 -0600, LuKreme wrote:

Rather than starting from scratch, I figured this is something that other people have covered already.

Try hitting the list archives and searching for "date" or some related keywords. Alan Clifford posted a couple of months ago about a filter he'd written to check for "Spam with date set in the future" (that's the subject of the thread). The same basic stuff he was doing should work for you.