Using Procmail to find OLD Messages?

2002-09-30 13:08:43
I would like to use procmail (manually) to scan my exisiting mailboxes and archive old posts to a backup location outside of my mail folders.

Rather than starting from scratch, I figured this is something that other people have covered already.

--
NOW AN ALL-MIGHTY ALL-NEW MOTION PICTURE BRINGS THEM TOGETHER FOR THE
FIRST TIME... HISTORY'S MOST GIGANTIC MONSTERS IN COMBAT ATOP MOUNT FUJI!