Re: problem with bouncing

2002-10-03 13:21:48
At 09:28 2002-10-03 -0600, Ryan wrote:
Im using mandrake 8.2 with a combo of postfix+procmail.

Great, we know your OS version, but not the procmail version. If the question relates to your OS version, perhaps the Mandrake users list would be more appropriate. Otherwise, please share with us the version info on procmail.

Everytime my mailbox gets aroung 40-50 MB procmail starts bouncing
emails with attachements.

"around 40-50MB".  No specific numbers?

Here is an example from a log:

An example of the RECIPE itself would be truely useful since the procmail log entry indicates that at a minimum, you have an extra flag in the recipe.