Re: Procmail/SpamAssassin Configuration

2002-10-13 23:38:11
Hello,

Now, my /etc/procmailrc is like the following:

DROPPRIVS=yes
:0fw
* < 256000
| spamassassin

:0:

:0:

:0 H
* ! ^From[ ]
* ^rom[ ]
{
  LOG="*** Dropped F off From_ header! Fixing up. "

  :0 fhw
  | sed -e 's/^rom /From /'
}

How can I know the Spamassassin is up and running and do what I want to protect
against spam? Thank you so much for your assistance.

Gary wrote:

On Mon, Oct 14, 2002 at 09:59:05AM +0700 or thereabouts, PUTH CHAN CHOTH