Re: Checking for signed email

2002-10-22 11:22:11
On Tuesday, Oct 22, 2002, at 09:57 Canada/Mountain, Carl B. Constantine wrote:
How do I get Procmail to determine if the email is PGP/GnuPG signed?
Basically, if the message is to me and is signed, I want it to bypass
further spam checks. If the mail is to a list and signed, I want it to
continue to go to the list folder.

This should get your started. It's something I collected of list archives or a web page:

 --- strip out ugly PGP stuff ---

:0fbW
* (BEGIN|END) PGP (SIG(NATURE|NED MESSAGE)|PUBLIC KEY BLOCK)
       :0 Afhw