Re: Bug in the man page?

2002-10-28 13:07:56
At 20:59 2002-10-28 +0200, Udi Mottelo did say:

:0 B
* > 5000

I would expect that to work, but perhaps try:

* B > 5000

:0 H
* > 5000

* H > 5000

:0 B
* H ?? > 5000

        It works.   Is "H" == "Total"?

I believe you should lose the ??

H is headers. You should have access to (H)eaders and (B)ody as variables even when the flags for the recipe indicate that the particular component isn't the _default_ for conditions. H is the default, B is not, but the '>' by itself on a default recipe measures the size of the whole message, I believe.