Chain mails from authorized users

2002-11-13 08:07:01
Greets,

I am running into a problem with one of the pop3 users
of my linux system sending huge files to multiple
users.

I am using sendmail currently, and procmail is on the
system.

1.Is there any way through procmail that i can limit
the size of the attachments.

2.And is there anyway I can use procmail to limit the
number of external users that the abusive internal
user has in his cc and bcc portion of the header?

Basically, Ive got a user who is effectively sending
spam, sending out _huge_ postcards to his clients. He
has promised me he wont repeat that experiment. But he
might break that promise, and there might be another
user who does the same ..

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Regards,
Pras