Re: capture exitcodes

2002-11-15 12:07:22
On Fri, 15-Nov-2002, at 06:59:27 -0700, Tom Allison wrote:
I have a perl script which specifically calls "exit 75;"
I know it's doing this.
There is also an END{ } to this same script, so I guess that gets executed too.

But every time, procmail says EXITCODE = 0

I got this to work once by setting X-Headers and looking for them because I was _never_ able to get any exitcode stuff to work > correctly.

Event this fails:

:0f
| foo.pl

EXITCODE = $=