Re: Auto Mailing Lists

2002-11-15 11:39:00
On Thu, 14-Nov-2002, at 12:52:38 -0700, Warrick FitzGerald wrote:
  MailingLists/$MATCH

Thanks very much, that worked like a charm.

Ok so I lied, I'm not 100% happy yet :) -- But I'm not 100% sure if this is
a procmail question or not.

So now that I have each mailing list being delivered into a seperate folder, I would love for my users to be able to reply with the same address that the
email was sent to.

This is a mail client issue. The mail client should know that the account "lists(_dot_)procmail(_dot_)user(_at_)domain(_dot_)com" exists, and should reply correctly with the appropriate account.

--
Today the road all runners come/Shoulder high we bring you home.
And set you at your threshold down/Townsman of a stiller town.