Re: Pong messages from tom

2002-11-20 14:40:08
At 4:00 PM -0500 11/20/02, LuKreme is rumored to have typed:

No, _I_ am receiving a pong message from Tom:

   Yes, yes, I understand this. You asked, "Just me?" My response was to
prove that it was NOT "just you," but also the list redistributing those sent
to it. Since the list was also receiving them, it could not have been "just
you," hence the response. All of my future comments dealt specifically with
those messages distributed through the list, ignorhing those sent to you
externally.

   That _I_ am not receiving the pongs on posting to the list, I cannot
explain. Perhaps Allison is filtering my posts to /dev/null?

         Charlie