Re: parsing email addresses

wrote:
| [...]
|
| > Btw, here is the recipe I finally decided on for discarding replies sent
| > to me and the list:
| >
| > # weed out list message replies sent directly to me
| > :0:
| > * ^To: .*creelan
| > * ^(Sender|X-Loop|List-Id|X-Sender|X-BeenThere)
| > * ^Subject: RE
| > * ! ^FROM_DAEMON
| > $DELETE
|

| If you're having a private email conversation with someone who
| uses Pine, this recipe might throw out their messages because
| Pine sometimes includes and Sender or X-Sender header, depending
| on what "role" they are using and how this Pine feature is set
|
|  [X]  use-sender-not-x-sender

TkRat and Knews do the same.  There are undoubtedly others, but I
thought I'd add them in case you're keeping a list. I know you do that
sort of thing. ;-)

--
Reply to list please, or append "8" to "procmail" in address if you must.
Spammers' unrelenting address harvesting forces me to this...reluctantly.