Re: Simplifying Mime messages

2002-11-22 11:30:26
> =>  :0  # 021109 () base-64-encoded html head is shrouding more than charset
> =>   * Content-Type:(.*\<)?text/(html|plain)
> =>   * ^Content-Transfer-Encoding:(.*\<)?base64
> =>   | your action goes here

dman> I haven't had any non-spam caught by it since I initiated it
dman> a couple of months ago.

Assuming that it is the BODY that you are scanning for these strings
(and as I mentioned, I am already dealing with the ones that have these
in the header), it would seem that this would yield a false positive on any
message of the structure:

This is a valid encoding, which I don't want to lose! My concern is with the
ones that are structured as follows, and where the "multipart" actually
has only one part: