Re: Simplifying Mime messages

2002-11-22 11:48:56
On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 10:23:42 -0800, Lars Poulsen wrote:
=> Assuming that it is the BODY that you are scanning for these strings

        Nope, we're looking only in the headers for this test
(otherwise that first recipe line would be different so as to
select the body).

=> My concern is with the
=> ones that are structured as follows, and where the "multipart" actually
=> has only one part:
=>         Content-Type: multipart/mixed;

        I don't see that in the headers that have only this
base64 hiding, just the other two lines (below) in the headers of
the message I'm trying to dump.

=>         Content-Type: text/plain;
=>         Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64;

        I'll let the list know if I see any false captures.

        Cheers,

        - Don