Re: FW: Simplifying Mime messages

2002-11-27 13:16:25
On Mon, 25-Nov-2002, at 12:56:43 -0700, Dallman Ross wrote:

"LuKreme" wrote me privately and asked a question.  I responded
privately, but got a silly bounce (quoted below).  LuKreme,
please either keep it on the list or, if you do feel the need
to write privately, permit my reply to reach you!

Sorry.  I just forgot to change the from to my non-list address.  :/

(I did see your reply... since my rain is not working as well as my procmail recipes I don't actually discard the non-list mail coming to the list address)

--
"Hi Dad!  It's 3am, do you know where I am?"