Re: help with cc email delivery

2002-11-25 08:29:28

Tom Allison wrote:

dman(_at_)nomotek(_dot_)com wrote:

Tom Allison <tallison(_at_)tacocat(_dot_)net> said:

A rule like:

:0
* [anything]
! address

delivers it and finishes. If you want it to go two places then you need to add "c" to the first one:

:0 c
* [anything]
! address

:0
* [anything else]
! another_address

This is quite unnecessary.  To send to two addresses, simply use:

    :0
    * condition
    ! address, another_address

I thought he had a conditional such that it was not always delivered to both addresses.

Tom is right. When an email is sended to me grolon(_at_)mydomain(_dot_)com and is carbon copied to somebody else this email only arrives to my mail box. SO, i tested Tom's solution and it worked fine.
But, this solution won't work when somedody sends too many carbon copies.

Thanks Tom,

--
*Lic. Guido Rolón*