Decent "bounce" recipie?

2002-12-08 20:53:32
I want to create a recipie that bounces to the *proper* source email
address. Mainly for spammers so that I can be removed from their lists
and receive no spam any more.

Slashdot pointed to an excellent article recently about the king of spam
being spammed and he didn't like it, he was being "harrassed" (his
words). It's about bloody time he got a taste of his own medicine!

--
Carl B. Constantine         University of Victoria
Programmer Analyst          http://www.uvic.ca