Re: conditional INCLUDERC files??

2002-12-11 09:39:27
On 11 Dec 2002 Mark_Saunders (Mark_Saunders(_at_)piucorp(_dot_)com) wrote:

Is it possible to have a conditional INCLUDRC file in /etc/procmailrc?
This example does not work.
Am I trying to accomplish something the /etc/procmailrc file does not
support?

:0
* ! ^Subject:.*UniqueSubjectText
{
INCLUDERC=ScriptToInclude
}

Try this:

:0
* ! ^Subject:.*UniqueSubjectText
{ INCLUDERC=ScriptToInclude }

and make sure that ScriptToInclude is a Procmail script. I think
the problem with the way you have it is that you need whitespace
at the beginning of the INCLUDERC line. But, you might as well
put it all on one line, since it's short.

Let us know if this works.
Nancy

--
       PROCMAIL  <http://www.ii.com/internet/robots/procmail/qs/>