Re: conditional INCLUDERC files??

| Is it possible to have a conditional INCLUDERC file in /etc/procmailrc?
| This example does not work.

Never say only that something "does not work" and leave it at that.  Tell us
both what you expect (you did that part) and what happens instead (you didn't
do that part).  If it's a procmail problem, make sure you have logfile defined
and VERBOSE on; if that doesn't give the answer, it can help narrow it down.

| :0
| * ! ^Subject:.*UniqueSubjectText
| {
| INCLUDERC=ScriptToInclude
| }

It certainly should.  It has always worked for me.  Either you're using a very
old version of procmail or what you're actually doing is in some small way
different from what you posted.

| Am I trying to accomplish something the /etc/procmailrc file does not
| support?

My first guess is that you're using a relative path to ScriptToInclude and
guessing wrong about which working directory procmail is looking from.  But
you're not giving us much to go on.

David

PS: I just saw Nancy's answer.  That probably isn't it.  There has to be some
whitespace around each brace, but spaces, tabs, and newlines all can do the
job.  Personally I type it the way she illustrated, but Mark's formatting
should work equally well.