Stop forwarding big files! Help needed

2002-12-12 00:31:31
Hi!

Here's my scenario: I have a mail server on linux which is retrieving my
mail from my ISP1 account. Also the mail is kept on the mail server and
forwarded to another mail account (I'll call it ISP2), using sendmail
aliases, for the situation I'm not in the company so I can read my mail. My
problem is that the account I am forwarding to has a limit of 5MB, so when
someone is sending me a big mail the message remains on the linux box, but
he receives a message from the mail account on ISP2 that the delivery failed
because the box is full.

Is there any way to tell unix box not to forward messages bigger than x MB,
but only for the accounts I want to?

Thanks in advance!

PS Sorry for sending the message in html the 1st time....