Which mailbox a mail gets sent to? (like "insert_id")

2003-01-02 06:28:56
Me again,

In mysql you have a functions called "mysql_insert_id()" which tells you
the id of the thing you've just added to the database *after* you've added
it.

Is there a similar function for procmail? Or does procmail exit once it
reaches your mailbox command (this I think)...?

It's all about my "newmail" script.

In the top of my .procmailrc I have send=`newmail` where newmail checks if
I'm online, and uses "send" to send my from, subject...

What I would like to do is to send myself the mailbox it got sent to so I
can quickly read it...

Is the only way to do this: for every condition, before moving it to a
mailbox, add a separate send? Like a send for every rule as it knows what
mailbox it will eventually goto?

Thanks for all your help,

Poff

poff(_at_)sixbit(_dot_)org