whaaa??

2003-01-01 08:57:35
procmail: Executing " bogofilter -p -e -f -u | spamassassin -a"
procmail: [15814] Wed Jan  1 10:39:03 2003
procmail: No match on "^X-(Spam-Status|Bogosity): Yes"
procmail: Extraneous locallockfile ignored
procmail: No match on "^X-Spam-Status"
procmail: No match on "^From:"
Comes from:

:0 fw
| bogofilter -p -e -f -u | spamassassin -a

:0
* ^X-(Spam-Status|Bogosity): Yes
*!^X-Loop
{ ....... }

:0c
* ^X-Spam-Status
/dev/null

:0c
* ^From:
/dev/null

============================

I'm doing something wrong?
seems procmail is pretty busted at this point in the game.

I checked the email and it actually does have a From: header.... duh!

Is there any way that this could be an error from a left over quote mark or something weird like that?

As far as I've been able to tell, the line
|bogofilter...
works, but not one of the regex tests works at all.

--
"You need tender loving care once a week - so that I can slap you into shape."
- Ellyn Mustard