filter spam in body, but not mime?

2003-01-03 15:45:28
Newbe here,
I started looking through the FAQ, but it was overwhelming.
I am running procmail on RH8 using Webmin, so I'm not a true Unix guy YET,
but I'm working on it.
Webmin allows me several options, but I am primarily putting in some basic
text blocks in the subject and in the body. My tests worked great, and I put
it all on line.
Then a client said she was no longer receiving mail.
Turns out that she receives lots of pdf files, and the filters that were set
to block the body were finding some matches in the MIME encoded ."

So, the question is just as the title said: block the text in the body,
unless found in a MIME encoded message.
At least, that is what I think I want to accomplish, Procmail is much bigger
than I realized!

Thanks in advance,
Pete

Peter A. Gomez, MCSE