Re: DEFAULT problem

2003-01-06 22:47:11
Thank you Sean for spelling it out so clearly! It seems to be working beautifully now. And I'm beginning to see the light...

At 12:07 PM 1/5/2003 -0800, Professional Software Engineering wrote:
It never happened until I started using Procmail.

It never happened until you started misusing procmail. You can't hit your thumb with a hammer unless you're using a hammer - but that doesn't mean it's the hammers fault when you do.

Of course, I didn't mean that, sorry -- I only meant that I there wasn't some other process that was causing it.

Scott