My page about procmail; comments needed.

2003-01-06 21:17:27
 This one isn't really available yet, but I've added a "This is a work in
progress"-text just in case this e-mail ends up in some searchengine before
I've had a chance to finish the page...

 I just want some comments on where I'm going with this one, at first it was
just meant to show and explain what I'm doing in my procmail-files... but
now... I don't know if I should explain everything from the most basic things
up to what I'm doing, or if I should just expect people to understand it all.

 Then there's the whole thing about if my recipes just plain sucks, and if my
comments are actually making things worse or if they really do make it easier
to understand what I'm doing... Which is my problem, kind of, if my recipes
needs to be commented, then maybe I'm indirectly targeting people that will
need to have even the most basic things explained to them?

 And... if I need to explain even the most basic things, then there are much
better websites available already, so maybe I should just delete the whole
thing and go to bed (it's 5 AM)?

 Help...? =)

--