Re: ATTN ADMINS: Web Page needs unsubscribe instructions!

2003-01-07 14:46:49
On Tue, 7 Jan 2003 dman(_at_)nomotek(_dot_)com wrote:
Charles Gregory <cgregory(_at_)hwcn(_dot_)org> wrote:
To change your subscription (set options like digest and delivery
modes, get a reminder of your password, or unsubscribe from procmail),
enter your subscription email address:
That's from near the bottom of the page.  I'll agree that it perhaps should
be moved to a more prominent place.

No, no, it's fine where it is. I'm just not sure why I didn't see it the
first time. I'm almost wondering if someone just made a quick fix.....?

Anyways, it's there NOW, so that will do.

- Charles