Re: Problem filtering spamassasin tagged mail :(

2003-01-08 20:42:52
L> > [-- oh, and I use the former often despite one friend's comment that
L> > "(.*\<)?" looks like about the ugliest smiley he's ever seen].
L>
L> Looks sorta like a Cyclops with a broken nose if you tilt left or a
L> angy unibrow with a snaggle tooth if you tilt to the right.

 I think it represents man living in the bubble that is our world, reaching for
the skies trying to touch the bright star we view as the answer, but in
ignorance reaching in the wrong direction... and the questionmark is
representing the real question which we wants answered, a question which is
hidden from us.

 =)

--