Re: Thanks and ANNOUNCE: mail configuration script

2003-01-09 09:48:09
On  9 Jan, Marco Fioretti wrote:
| Hello,
|
| Some days ago I asked here how to use associative arrays in procmail
| recipes, to give folders more intuitive names. Thanks to Don Hammond
| for providing the solution. [...]

I would just clarify that Don Hammond merely provided a solution of
someone eles's creation. At the time (12/24/02) I did say:

| That's something I got from the list long ago, but don't recall where
| credit is due.

I can now say that credit is due to David Tamkin, who doesn't seem much
in to self-aggrandizement so probably won't step forward himself.

--
Email address in From: header is valid  * but only for a couple of days *
This is my reluctant response to spammers' unrelenting address harvesting