Re: Stripping multiple lines out of Body

2003-01-16 15:53:54
On Thursday, Jan 16, 2003, at 09:15 Canada/Mountain, Ruud H.G. van Tol wrote:
LuKreme skribis:

So why am I still posting?
Well, first off, this seems ugly.

Steer away from body-conditions.

Erm... how am I supposed to strip lines out of the boy if I don't search the body?

All mail from toxica comes from a limited
range of IP-nrs. These will all be in popular DNSBL-lists, but if you can't
setup DNSBL, you can make procmail look inside the Received-headers.

Not trying to block the posts. This is a list I am subscribed to (horrors!)

--
This above all, to thine own self be true
And it must follow, as the night the day,